When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

getting frustrdated over audemars

Euro_king

I got my watch couple months ago via miss king. very friendly service that turn into nightmare when asking for replacment parts even I offer to paid for the parts. i lost my screw that connected the strap and also the one tat connected to the small metal. i will upload picture soon. and if anybody can point me into the right parts to buy for it will greatly appriciated. i purchase two parts from ap bands and the shorter screw does not fit to the case.

Edited by Euro_king

I can sure will get your parts. I can see you are new as this is your first post. If you

have been reading on the forum.... the first rule when you receive a watch is to

"check all screws and tighten them up".

If you had done that, I doubt you would be looking for screws.. ;)

MM

I can sure will get your parts. I can see you are new as this is your first post. If you

have been reading on the forum.... the first rule when you receive a watch is to

"check all screws and tighten them up".

If you had done that, I doubt you would be looking for screws..

MM

In fairness if you ever try to change a strap or end links it is almost impossible not to lose screws. The AP is one of the worst for changing straps. I know I have lost at least one or two of those tiny "caps" on the strap pins.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange, I just ordered those parts for my AP from Connie at King. Was no problem for me.

Does she know what parts you need? Maybe it's better to send her a picture aswell.

She know exactly what i need. She said that she send them alredy by regular mail last year october. Until now I never recieve them

She know exactly what i need. She said that she send them alredy by regular mail last year october. Until now I never recieve them

That's weird, did you get a tracking number for them? Otherwise they coulda gotten lost.

Im sure she'll work it our for you.