When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling SOSF experts!

aleks

Yo people. I'm looking for buy a Breitling SOSF seeing as they're back available now. What I want is a 1:1 to the genuine, or atleast very very close

to the real deal.

I've been chatting with Josh and he claims he's SOSF that he sells, superlumed and all that is 99.99% close to the genuine (ofc, it's not 99.99%, but

from what I think he means is, damn good close).

I'm wondering, if there is anyone else who has such a rep? or, if I should just stick to Josh and buy it from him. I've also been in contact with WatchInternational and she said that she also got a SOSF but she doesn't know if it's like the gen one, and hers doesn't have the B engraved on the bezel as Josh claims to have.

Link to he's product offering: http://www.1-pc8838.com/blsf00088s-steelfish-ssss-white-p-11912.html (link works if you click it twice).

Thanks in advance folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack but i need some help from the experts too.

I am in shenzhen atm and last nite went shopping for some replica. I found the steelfish in stock, looked like a really excellent copy to me from wot i can tell... Was a black face 44mm.

How would i be able to tell which version this is? Could it be the old super rep? No arrow on the second hand and very white lume dots. dealer said hes always had this in stock the whole time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk