When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Submariner!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Too late I've just snapped the gen insert :( and damaged my tc insert and now my bezel is back on and won't turn! I give up with f@#+ing watches!

Pry the bezel back off giving special care and attention to that little click spring at 12 position.

If it falls out, no biggie but don't lose it.

Now pull the flat tension washer off too.

There's a hole in the crystal retaining ring for the spring....put it back in that hole and be certain the spring is in the guide line (groove) that's in the crystal ring too.

Put the flat tension washer back on, startting at 12 position...(it needs to remain under that little click spring.)

Then what I do is place the bezel ring on, also starting at 12 position with the pearl at about 1 or 2 position.

I pull downward on the bezel while turning it CCW...to be certain I'm feeling the spring clicking on the bezel teeth.

When I rotate CCW and the pearl reaches 12, I use my thumb and press down at 6 position...you'll feel it snap on.

Test your CCW roration now...it should be back to normal....unless the insert isn't properly snapped onto the bezel ring.

It seems the gen insert can be stubborn going into the TC bezel...it may not be seated properly.

Don't give up Brother....you're ::this:: close to having a real winner.

You didn't say you've snapped the gen insert as in.....folded it in half...as in Broke it ??.

Edited by correctime

Guest zeleni kukuruz

need one!

would a wm9v2 dial fit? which is better?

i already have a wm9 SL dial /hands and v2/3 bracelet.

should i just get a case and DWO or the full assembled thing?

nice space suit

I think it would fit but i realy dont know. But the TC comes with a real crisp and nice dial and also superlumed :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

zeleni hows this compare to a noob factory sub? is it a massive difference?

Huge diferance! Qualety of the tc sub is the best i held in my hands! You get a gen feeling of the hole watch, its pretty scary in fact!

The TC 2824 case is better case then TW. If its better assembled vs BK time will tell.

IMO It is not a question if BK will be able to supply the same case, question is when. Wait a while and you will have options.

This is what I am thinking, and to be honest I rather have the magician himself (BK) have his hands on my watch!

I bought a TC Sub for the fact that I sold my TW Sub since I could not source a proper bracelet. This was before TC hit the scene. Now I hope to have a TC Sub as early as this week, and if BK offers a WM9 v4 Sub, I will be in line for one cash in hand. This is just because I know BK is that good, and he will improve a nearly perfect watch.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This is what I am thinking, and to be honest I rather have the magician himself (BK) have his hands on my watch!

I bought a TC Sub for the fact that I sold my TW Sub since I could not source a proper bracelet. This was before TC hit the scene. Now I hope to have a TC Sub as early as this week, and if BK offers a WM9 v4 Sub, I will be in line for one cash in hand. This is just because I know BK is that good, and he will improve a nearly perfect watch.

+1 Bk does amazing work with the watches he mods and sell, no questions there!

But i think this new TC sub has higher qualety then the TW sub, but i guess each of his own.