When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Questions For Pam 036

taiji

Hi,

I recently received a PAM 036. I like the watch very much. However, I can see a blue tint on the crystal at some angle. Below are some question and

Question 1 : Does a Genuine PAM 036 AR Coating show a blue tint?

Although the blue tint gives an "expensive" look to the watch but I do not like it.

Question 2 : I read from the forum and understand that the AR Coating can be done on 2 sides of the crystal. I think my one has it. How can I remove it? Do I need any chemical agent?

Question 3 : If there is no solution to question 2, the last thing I hope to do is to replace the crystal. The problem is, what can I do to take out the crystal from the bezel or watch case? Any kind soul please share with me some step by step guide to do so.

Thanks alot guys

post-3571-1162402854_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I recently received a PAM 036. I like the watch very much. However, I can see a blue tint on the crystal at some angle. Below are some question and

Question 1 : Does a Genuine PAM 036 AR Coating show a blue tint?

Although the blue tint gives an "expensive" look to the watch but I do not like it.

Question 2 : I read from the forum and understand that the AR Coating can be done on 2 sides of the crystal. I think my one has it. How can I remove it? Do I need any chemical agent?

Question 3 : If there is no solution to question 2, the last thing I hope to do is to replace the crystal. The problem is, what can I do to take out the crystal from the bezel or watch case? Any kind soul please share with me some step by step guide to do so.

Thanks alot guys

How many places are you going to post this question???? :bangin: