When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Replicas

taylor

One has a special price for Forum members only. It's the same watch. Notice one is in the RWI Special Promotions area and the other is in the normal store.

The "sale" used to be a lot more discounted but it's been 2 years since that sale started.

For instance, the N-Factory Submariner used to be only $45 USD where most dealers sell it for $120. You missed the boat on those sale prices tho.

Thanks for all your help guys...I'm going to stick with timeshops and look week to week and see. If nothing by the summer or something I will just make the purchase. Also has anyone purchased the DSSD through timeshops that can show their own pictures of the watch?

Thanks,

Thanks to JKAY too, sorry if I was a little pain in the ass about it too.

The NoobFactory makes ONE DSSD watch. This is it. Please do not confuse the new person.

BK, TimesShop, Andrew, Angus, Josh ... they all have the same [censored] watch. Please don't make this more complicated than it is.

Finally! Thank-you JKay for cutting through all the BS. I've been looking at a Rolex Explorer 36mm at 6 different TD's, all at different prices, but have come to the conclusion that they are indeed "the same [censored] watch" As has correctly been pointed out, the only difference is the movement, so if you find the same watch cheaper and it's with a TD, just buy the damn thing!

Perhaps it would be helpful if this could be made a little bit more obvious to newcomers, instead of confusing and sometimes patronising them. After all, isn't one opf the functions of a forum to help, instead of confusing the hell out of everyone!

Guys need help from a pro - i just cannot decide - sorry to get on your nerves again...

Josh is offering two different versions (and pix do not look alike too) the rlsd10017 and the rlsd 00088a - 2 prices and the same movement from the same shop ?

i am confuzed !

The first is definitely from n-factory... BK has for sure the best version, but his price (although i am sure it is worth it) is exceeding my limit / budget for a rep (set by my female CFO at home).

Thanks for your patience....

by the way - the info i got is that there a not less than six (!?) different dssd versions around (also with confirmation about different steel grades)

nevertheless i am not sure if i would ever be experienced enough to distinguish between 316F and L... and i am sure josh is not bullshiting me.

Edited by Pitter

He is probably referring to the different movements available as different "versions."

There are two factories making high quality DSSD reps, as I already mentioned. One is the N Factory and one has no name, so it's called the TrevorTime DSSD.

I'm at work so Im not going to look at your links until later.

That is a v3 N-Factory DSSD, from the year 2008. It even says so at the bottom of the web page.

You are comparing it to the newest N-Factory release, December 2011.

Does Josh have stock of this four year old model? You would not want it, even if he did.