When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The first Custom H-Fact Project teaser

botdut

Here is a custom H-Fact Project teaser, not done by me or any modder, but by the best TD IMHO...

You can order something like this too or anything that you like to mix and match as you wish as long as they are H-Facts products...

The specs:

- Dial: H-Fact latest 360M dial with orangey patina superlume

- Hands: H-Fact latest 000N vintage superlume hands set (the lume extended to the pointy bit of the hands) - Case: H-Fact latest 247i Ferretti polished stainless steel case set with the nice T-48 crown and the Colorless non AR sapphire C3 crystal

- Crown Guard: H-Fact latest 247i Ferretti thick Crown Guard WITHOUT the roller ball on the lever

- Case Back: H-Fact latest 247i Ferretti case back

- Strap: H-Fact latest 367M padded black calf leather with patina creme stitches

Wrist shots will follow later...

Enjoy...

post-41679-0-38194600-1330877984.jpg

post-41679-0-08498300-1330878031.jpg

post-41679-0-82601300-1330878063.jpg

I think, 390 dial with titan case would looks sweet too mate... Would looks like 036, but really clean without the "MM"

This one actually looks like 201/A wannabe... LOL, maybe just get the 201/A from jakob or DSN, drill the lug holes to make it like a Pre-V case and it should look alright :-P

Yes. I totally agree. 390 in Titanium would look amazing. One member here posted pics when he swapped cases. It looked really awesome.

I think, 390 dial with titan case would looks sweet too mate... Would looks like 036, but really clean without the "MM"

This one actually looks like 201/A wannabe... LOL, maybe just get the 201/A from jakob or DSN, drill the lug holes to make it like a Pre-V case and it should look alright :-P