When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Midsize Datejust

sly

Awhile ago I wanted to build a midsize date for the wife using mostly gen parts but with a 2671 with a DW overlay. I wanted a his and hers as i have a gen. datejust. The hardest part was looking for a spacer and a datewheel to use as an overlay at that time until now it is very hard to find both parts and cases are easily available on the bay. I commissioned JMB to help me with the build especially with the spacer and datewheel. it's a no go as we cannot find a midsize datewheel and gen is very expensive so we went to plan b which is a no date midsize. Finding a no date dial without it being altered with diamonds is hard as well so i had one refinished with white roman. So i had the refinished dial and JMB making the spacer I had a nice no date midsize datejust. Fast forward to now, I found all the parts to build a datejust with all gen parts. If anybody just has the midsize case, crown and crystal PM me I might be able to work something out and do a partial trade. Thanks for looking

post-28963-0-52580600-1331013427.jpg

post-28963-0-24768800-1331013448.jpg