When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Little help

Kovi17

Ok I've been reading a few posts here and would like a little more insight on a couple things regarding Replica Watches. In particular the Rolex Deep Sea Dweller.

1. Whats the difference between Asian/Asian Clone/Swiss Made on Replica watches? Whats the big difference, which one should I avoid and which is my best option?

2. Please help me decide between trevor/BK/pure time and then their timeshops/sinowatches. I a little confused on which ones are good quality vs over priced?

* I also noticed that all the dealers here have very old pictures of their models, can no new updates on the watch that I'am interested in. Please help me decide on a Rolex Replica Deep Sea Dweller. I feel the more I read on the website the more I get confused about this watch.

Thanks so much for your help, and all input is much appreciated.

1. Asian is a simple asian made movement

2. Asian clone is a clone of the Swiss movement almost 1:1. The main difference is the quality control of these movements which is lacking.

3. Swiss is supposed to be a genuine swiss movement (although don't be surprised if it will have some chinese parts or not Swiss per se.) (

A watch movement is considered Swiss if:

• the movement has been assembled in Switzerland and ,
  • the movement has been inspected by the manufacturer in Switzerland and;
  • the components of Swiss manufacture account for at least 50 percent of the total value, without taking into account the cost of assembly.

Read this thread to see how difficult it is sometimes to tell between the Swiss and the Clones

Regarding your DSSD question I think that BK's are better looking and more reliable, but I'm not a Rolex expert. Maybe it will be better to post this question in the Rolex area.

I'm debating between these 4 BK, Timeshops, PureTime and 1-Pc8838. The only problem I have with ordering a REPLICA is 1-most are from China. I would like to see the watch in HAND before ordering and 2, the price your spending $350 and up for a REPLICA. I think its rather expensive and could use that money toward and regular name brand watch. Then I think again, and would love to order that type of watch, cause I'm just in LOVE with that particular watch. Let me know if you order it though and from where.

Thanks

$350.00 is not outrageous for a well-made replica when you consider the gen versions of most replicas would cost anywhere from $7500.00 to $15000.00 (or more).

I recommend Josh at Perfect Clones. He delivers excellent customer service and will send you Quality Control pics for you to approve prior to shipment. Same goes for Andrew at Trusty Time. Those are the only two dealers I've purchased from - I am sure the other trusted dealers on here are just as good.

Taylor, this is why wehave this forum. The information you get here, closeups, the advice are so much more than any in hand experience you will ever get in a store. The collaborative knowledge and experience of the community will always be greater than any personal evaluation.

Personally I don't think that 350 is a lot of money considering what you're getting with these watches. If you spend wisely, on a known watch, with good movement there's no competition. Same, absolutely same, watches are sold by watch companies for five to ten times more than the reps. Sure, if compared to so called canal street pieces, these watches seem overpriced, but in reality there is no comparison ever be possible between them.

Timesshop isn't a trusted dealer here, so I can not comment on him, because I've never bought from him. At one period in time, some people were concerned that he was a scammer, due to poor communication. On the other hand he is a trusted dealer on some other forums, although I so not know what the experience of those fora members is.

Joshua, perfect clones, is my regular dealer and I have a very good buying experience with him. I always compare his customer service to Amazon's and for me, personally, Josh wins every time.

In any case, before you buy from anyone, read some customer's reviews to get an idea about the dealer, his or her availability, communications, product quality etc.

Good luck, man.

If you want to see what it's like before buying one, try finding an AD so you can try one on, then decide if you want to buy one or not. Whatever replica you buy, you would still likely to compare them side by side with the real thing to identify any differences, and as regards the price, it's a better deal than buying the real thing :good::drinks: