When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My tz watchmaker course blog

archierocks

first ever blog started will update proper in the next few days and do a weekly report on my training and experience with as much info and pictures as i can .

http://www.rwg.cc/blog/8/entry-22-my-background-and-getting-ready-to-start-learning/

• Like 1

You will find the BHI courses far more intence than the TZ course

On that you learn to do one movement, I have heard that the BHI course teach you alot more, in far more depth and not just ETA movements, your theoretical knoledge will be wide and deep,

What you learn on the TZ course is the work zou would be expected to do in 2 hours as a watch smith, that is to strip, cleen and reassemble an ETA movement.

i know andy but the bhi is just not suitable just now still need to run the shop and design business i have been speaking to them and im a member of the bhi have been for years and will aim to complete there courses in a few years time im using the tz course to get me up to speed and before doing their course almost like a practise run

i know andy but the bhi is just not suitable just now still need to run the shop and design business i have been speaking to them and im a member of the bhi have been for years and will aim to complete there courses in a few years time im using the tz course to get me up to speed and before doing their course almost like a practise run

I have heard that they do week days and week end courses as well, you will learn more in one week than you will in a month of on line learning, but the TZ will teach you if you have the motoric skills to work on a large movement