When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

have i messed up my ap ... or would you call it custom bliss ?

Mr Z

was totally bored this evening so i thought id have a mess around we few of my ap's and this is what happened ...im totally love the las-Vegas now .. never really wore it much but not im going to be rocking that like a crack hoe lol ... as for the Montauk highway as i have 3 i thought id make it totally different and i really think it came out rocking ... what you think ?

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0149.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0155.jpg

DSCF0156.jpg

DSCF0166.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0163.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

• 1 month later...

thanks love the las vegas as well makes such a difference with the ss bezel ... i was not feeling the mh when i first saw it posted but after .. it really grows on you if u like the summer colours!! and the rose gold ... well u have to see that in person ... u may change your mind .... but if your not a fan of rose gold watches then i totally understand !!!

thanks love the las vegas as well makes such a difference with the ss bezel ... i was not feeling the mh when i first saw it posted but after .. it really grows on you if u like the summer colours!! and the rose gold ... well u have to see that in person ... u may change your mind .... but if your not a fan of rose gold watches then i totally understand !!!

I love white dials but don't know, I just despise the Montauk. I have never seen a rep RG AP.

Gen RG AP ROOs are gobsmackingly gorgeous though. How would you say the shade compares?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

The rep ap rg are very very close to the shade in not on par to the gen rose gold !! and the rg mh super classy ! no picture are doing it any justice!!

The rep ap rg are very very close to the shade in not on par to the gen rose gold !! and the rg mh super classy ! no picture are doing it any justice!!

Very Interesting.

What can we do about the weight difference? It is substantial. It has been a spine in my side the weight problem of these gold reps. I have no gold reps because they are soooo light.

I have searched high and low for solutions.

I think tungsten is the answer, maybe Toro can custom order a RG PVD tungsten case for say a few AP Rubberclads...?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2