When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

buying new pam 111N rep......

nomis

Just a heads up, finally received QCs from Angus today so looks like the wait is over. On the same day I also finally received word that my 212 that I sent back to mirrorbrands@gmail.com for repair is on way back... After a 2 month wait thinking it had disappeared in the Chinese post for ever! Best Friday ever ;)

I've learnt my lesson that sometimes you REALLY have to learn to be patient in when it comes to reps, which is really not my strong point. It seems that sending ridiculous amounts of emails might work to get answers quickly, at least if you keep them friendly they will give you your answers just to get shot of you. Definitely a better route to go down rather than starting disputes and getting people's businesses shut down. Everyone's gotta eat ;)

Woohoo! Received QC pics today from PureTime... I had thought this might have taken longer since his site was also removed...

I've been reading that the watch should be serviced first before wearing. Does anyone know a good place that will service a rep. in the Southern California area, specifically orange county?

Much thanks!

Same here, I ordered from Puretime and received an email yesterday saying that it would be a week... I ordered the model with rubber straps.

Anyone know where I can send it it to get it oiled/serviced? Also, any suggestions on aftermarket straps?

i get my straps from http://www.steveostraps.com/ can't be beaten on quality and price, and if you send him a picture of a strap he will most likely make it for you. if you find someone in Britain to service your watches, at a reasonable price, please PM me. sorry can'y help with your other questions.

I've just made a dispute.

you were a member for 3 day when you made a dispute? a dispute is the last option, not the first, and even then, you don't make disputes, you ask for a senior member to negotiate for you with the dealer to find out what's the problem. what do you hope to achieve? if we all went down the dispute road, we will all have to pay by sending money in a brown envelope to China. Your dispute impresses no one, but since you a still green, the Seniors will go easy on you, this time?

Edited by JimmyGee

i get my straps from http://www.steveostraps.com/ can't be beaten on quality and price, and if you send him a picture of a strap he will most likely make it for you. if you find someone in Britain to service your watches, at a reasonable price, please PM me. sorry can'y help with your other questions.

Yes, Steveo strap. Very good service and reasonably priced strip! I bought 2 straps from him! And many more to come!

He can custom built basically any strap you need. PAM or any other brand that required certain design (AP).

Angus is a standup guy, and my primary dealer, if you have the patience, you may even get more of a thrill waiting for the watch.

Now a paypal dispute? Come on... I received a 111 beginners from toro, stopped working in a week, i didnt even complain to Toro, and is not aware of it. He is also one of the most professional dealers, and the keyword here is a dealer, he provides us all access to all the reps and shouldnt be held responsible for the quality or movementsreliability. We all know what we buy, if you want immediate availability and better customer service, go for the gen, im sure we all heard it before.

Angus is a standup guy, and my primary dealer, if you have the patience, you may even get more of a thrill waiting for the watch.

Now a paypal dispute? Come on... I received a 111 beginners from toro, stopped working in a week, i didnt even complain to Toro, and is not aware of it. He is also one of the most professional dealers, and the keyword here is a dealer, he provides us all access to all the reps and shouldnt be held responsible for the quality or movementsreliability. We all know what we buy, if you want immediate availability and better customer service, go for the gen, im sure we all heard it before.

you're on point except for a DOA watch. It is reasonable to expect the watch to work. That does not imply workability the same as a serviced watch, but it should function. In your case- contact the dealer and he'll replace. This practice seems to indicate that they agree with my assessment.

• 1 month later...