When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This months new adds to my collection reviews

archierocks

So I got my second and third reps this month i got a BK BLUE SUB $360 from bk himself and i got a EXPLORER II $128 from Joshua

This was my first rep adventure with any Rolex and i have to admit the bk one is well worth the extra but for $128 the josh exp II does have good points

the bk one just feels far nicer both on and off the wrist and the detail on the clasp and bracelet far out ways the exp II the bracelet on the exp is quite disappointing but for only $128 I don't think anyone could complain too much.

I am not bothered as I would ether use it as a daily or use it as a base for a franky I have in mind

payment and delivery options for both were great and fast shipping the bk was with me form USA to UK in 5 days over the Easter break too the josh took just over 2 weeks had some QC issues but it was quickly sorted by josh who I have used now twice with out any delays or problems .

sorry about the pics all will take better once i get back

xao2mr.jpg

mawlsp.jpg

x1bxab.jpg

I've got to get one of those EXP II's SOON! I've been sitting on the fence about it for 2 weeks now with the only thing holding me back being the 12 o'clock marker being a tad crooked on the white dial. The black dial is much worse from the pictures.

Your's doesn't look bad at all! I think you just pushed me over the edge with your pics!

Thanks for the review and pics, now it's off to PC webby to do some ordering!