When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Full Gold WatchCollectorHK

rowjay

Maybe if you have access to the right gear, but it's not something you'll find just anywhere. It's hard to even ship plating chemicals due to their hazardousness.

I never buy gold reps as I've never seen one that really laster long term, although I hear some of the latest ones are getting reasonable.

I stay away from gold reps as well. I have always wanted to try a gold on PVD watch as they are supposed to be more resilient to wear but I have no faith on plating. I have no idea who the dealer you mention is but I can't recommend ordering from a dealer who is not approved on one of the forums.

Do not get this model. A Better model should be out by the end of the year, with no minute hand and the AP Logo placed above the 6 marker giving the watch a cleaner look.

How do you know this? I am looking to get another Jumbo SS royal oak in a different dial colour, do you reckon they will release a new model soon? I also noticed there is a new AP range for the royal oak on their official website, would be nice to replicate one of those.

• 2 weeks later...