When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How accurate is this carrera?

yeldarb

I love this watch but I am not too sure how accurate this model is. There seems to be a lot more info on the 43mm carrera with the red push button and day date but not a whole lot of info on the more conservative 41mm here http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=1224 is this a good buy?

Thanks

Brad

I just purchased the all stainless steel, with stainless bezel and bracelet. I am not at all a fan of the bracelet, it is not very nice. The bracelet does not have a fine adjustment and requires some maintenance which I believe will improve the overall quality. Other than the display caseback showcasing an A7750 movement with blue screws the watch has been very accurately repped, as far as I can tell. The text on the printed Tag logo does not appear as bold as it should be, but more accurate than the applied logo on the 43mm Day/Date. Date wheel font is also wrong, but not far off, just a little thicker than the gen, I think. Pushers and Crown are accurate and of course the A7750 Chronograph movement is very good. As far as I know the case dimensions and weight are almost perfect. Definitely a good by, for $260, you won't be disappointed.

For what it's worth, I would try to get your hands on the perforated leather strap. If you're intestested in the 43mm day/date I can tell you that I have that watch as well, on black crocodile, and it is my absolute favorite watch. I'm fairly new to replica watches so I advise you to seek more opinions if you are concerned, all I can tell you is that I am very happy with both Carrera watches that I have purchased.

Just took a closer look, seems like the blue screws are still in attendance :(

And after doing even more research (probably should have done that first) it's just the old style caliber 16 rotor, so that actually ain't that bad at all. I'm talking myself into buying this :)

Edited by Latrocinor