When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pusher Mods

Hi All

Am on the verge of ordering my first AP from Andrew at Trusty - who is indeed very trusty!

i am going for the pusher mods - as want as good as possible and have just realised that I have no idea what is actually done to the pushers.

Im' sure you all know so an explanation would be great - perhaps a pic or two or what the difference is if that's not asking too much!! ha

Thanks

Thanks for this Phil. I will definitely ask! On your new topic how does the chronopassion compare to the stainless steel versions?

I only own one rep AP, so I can't provide you with feedback. I really like my Chronopassion minus the chrono being not working. Also have a looking at the new Safari too, I wanna get one but I read is best to source a gen hornback of which I am too lazy to do... I might pull the trigger on the V3 Diver

Phil - got any pics of it on your wrist or even better a close up of the face? I am yet to see how good the dials are on the reps so any help would be great. But more than that it would be good to see your piece being worn!

I have to say that I don't like the cream dial on the Safari - I'm a Black Themes man all the way!

Nice mod-looks much better! Is it me or does it look like it came with a scratch next to the 4 bezel screw? Did you accept? Like watchmeister said this version is impossible to remove scratches so I would like to know if there is any I did them myself.

Didn't noticed that scratch back then to be honest.. just had a look at the watch and it seems ok.. there's definitely a few swirls now. but is a rep after all. I am very happy with the watch except my chrono doesn't work.

Phil - I'm sure someone here can point you in the direction of someone who can fix that and in fact I am sure Andrew @ Trusty (is that where you got it?) would fix it too although I do understand that the process of sending it back and then worrying about customs for a second time isn't for everyone.

Can't go around with a non working chrono my friend! Especially fort $500!!

Phil - I'm sure someone here can point you in the direction of someone who can fix that and in fact I am sure Andrew @ Trusty (is that where you got it?) would fix it too although I do understand that the process of sending it back and then worrying about customs for a second time isn't for everyone.

Can't go around with a non working chrono my friend! Especially fort $500!!

Andrew did offered to fix it for free if I send it back - not complaining about that. However the chrono wasn't working straight from the package so I have to say I was slightly guttered! I am tempted to give it to my old man and fix it in Asia - ironically he's a grey dealer..haha