When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SOH Chrono V3 Blue Rubber

chris9

Hi there, first time on the Breitling area so be gentle. Normally play in the Panerai and Rolex Vintage patches, however read a post on the SOH and fell hard! My question is this, should I go with the SOH Chrono Blue V3 Rubber from Puretime as my first Breiting? I have no rubber straps in my small collection. It is love at first sight, local AD has one in the window and the rep looks almost 100% accurate.

Just sent my Rolex DRSD and new 1655 McQueen away for some work, new crystals, cleaning and some minor CQ shaping. The Breitling looks FAB out of the box. My Panerai 288K runs the Asian 7750 and I have had no problems with it. Thanks in advance. Chris9

Personally..... I think that an SOH is at it's best when on mesh. I don't have one as of yet, but it's on my short list. When I get one, it will be on mesh. In person the blue looks stunning! I've seen alot of folks sell their non-chrono SOH's when they get a chrono version, so I'd guess that it's popular. As far as the A7750 goes, I have 9 or 10 chrono reps with the 7750 in them. Other than one flakey watch that I got from a member on a different forum, all are running great.

I am not a breit guy neither, nevertheless first breit which jas got my attention was SOHC on a mesh :) after I did some search and must say this v3 is one of the best breit reps. actually not sure regarding the blue dial- generally blue color it is not very accurate compared to the gen. I think you should get guru answers :)