When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New numerical HBB V6

ohad

One step forward and two back.

As all V6, crystal hight and movement details are correct.

Flaws:

1. Chrono hand is too thick

2. HUBLOT font on the dail is wronge, ever letter has some kind of ends which looks like V2's.

3. Chrono hand H logo is too thick.

4. Datewheel should be black with hub4100 movement and not white.

Why they couldn't make it 100% perfect? they almost did but left good reasons why not to buy it.

1-pc8838.com/hb00122-bang-rgcer-black-p-12198.html

I agree, and it really bugs me!

Also, anyone thinking of the buying the new V6 Ice bang - on top of the above flaws (excluding dw color) should also think about...

1) Lack of sausage dial

2) Incorrect movement

3) brushed not polished pushers (the gen IB pushers are polished as are the metal 'rods' that hold the case together - V6 is brushed)

4) Tone/color of the hands looks wrong to me but it may be the lighting...

5) Ti bezel

The V6 evo models were a leap forward but this new batch do indeed seem to be missing the mark. It will be interesting to see some V1 vs V6 reviews when members start receiving this new batch... I have to agree with the above post though... big step back. Seems (visually) to me that the "V6" are a mix and match of parts some look kinda V1, some look kinda V2 slapped on an evo movement... sort of... lazy if you ask me.

As a hublot rep collector since 07 I have seen and handled most "versions" and I gotta say it takes a lot to beat the original V1's (albeit they required date mods etc)... when the V6 evo models came out I was really pleased with the results and was really eagerly awaiting the V6 numerical Ice bang... But I am really surprised at these 'new' V6's as imho they fall very. very short of the mark and require as much, if not more mods than the V1's did... that being said they are cheaper (well, for the IB anyway)...

Sorry, not for me... I'll wait for the V7 (oh, wait.. we had that... that was all the old V5 cases and some other stuff cluttered together)... okay, the V8 then... or the V6.5 whatever they decide to call it...

:)

A

V8, I like it in cars so it should do the with the reps as well :-)

I have contacted Angus from puretime regarding this flaws. He did great job with panerai and AP, he already contact the maker so we might see V6.5 on the next batch.