When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep SMP 'speedy' bracelet.

cougar1

Anyone familiar with the rep smp 'speedy' bracelet? Model no 1610/930....i.e. this type, not the bond type:

Omega_225450.jpg

My question is does this particular bracelet have gen like construction with the standard pins and sleeves, and will it accept gen parts clasp and endlinks without issue?

Also who is one of the better dealers to just ask for just a bracelet from?.....Or does anyone have one to sell? :D Cheers!

Cheers dluddy, yeah, I was hoping it wasn't the case. I acquired gen endlinks and clasp of this type bracelet and was looking to build a bracelet without having to go all out and buy the other gen parts.

As you know the reps that used the old speedy type smp bracelet are a good few years old now and it seems hard to know if they used standard pins and sleeves like then gen or just split pins.

I have an old speedmaster rep that used those awkward split pins. Also did a search through bytors reviews of the old smps and it seems some may have been gen like, others used split pins

so it might not be workable. Unless I can find exactly the right type. Oh well :)

Rep gmt smp bytor review (splitpins):

Rearofwatchserial.jpg