When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Pams.. best of the Lot?

greekgod

I have both the Asian 243 v.2 and the 029, this las one with the ETA movement, both from Noob Factory. They are fantastic, I have gone to the AD and have played with the 243 (they did not have the 029) and some others I intend to buy as reps. What can I say... both have a very gen feel... I do have some pretty expensive gens too and I still wear these two the most for the past 6 months when I first got the 029.

If you just want to have a great rep OOTB, almost indistinguishable form the gen, get some of the closed caseback ones as the guys above me have pointed out.

I have both the Asian 243 v.2 and the 029, this las one with the ETA movement, both from Noob Factory. They are fantastic, I have gone to the AD and have played with the 243 (they did not have the 029) and some others I intend to buy as reps. What can I say... both have a very gen feel... I do have some pretty expensive gens too and I still wear these two the most for the past 6 months when I first got the 029.

If you just want to have a great rep OOTB, almost indistinguishable form the gen, get some of the closed caseback ones as the guys above me have pointed out.

Excellent... thanks mate. I really want both I like how the dial of the 187 looks but am worries about the size .. but then again like the 243 for what it is!!

The 187 is a 47mm. and although not this one I got to wear the gen 305 (sub and 47mm. too) that I really love. My wirst is 6.75 and the 305 was too big for my taste, however the 243 wears higher but somehow smaller than a regular luminor as the dial is smaller due to the bezel being larger.

Now that I put it in words it does not make much sense as the 305 has a larger bezzel too but the overal size of the watch really pulled me off even if I really, really love that one.

Hope to help here but not sure right now haha... lets say it's a bit late!

The 187 is a 47mm. and although not this one I got to wear the gen 305 (sub and 47mm. too) that I really love. My wirst is 6.75 and the 305 was too big for my taste, however the 243 wears higher but somehow smaller than a regular luminor as the dial is smaller due to the bezel being larger.

Now that I put it in words it does not make much sense as the 305 has a larger bezzel too but the overal size of the watch really pulled me off even if I really, really love that one.

Hope to help here but not sure right now haha... lets say it's a bit late!

Lol I know what you are saying... IN Australia its even hard to find people who have reps and barely any GTGs so I guess one learns from trial and error!! thx for the update mate

• 2 weeks later...

My brand new unworn 326m for sale lol

Other than that the newest version noob 243 is the best out of box Pam rep ever made