When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new IWC family arrived

gavinh29

Hi all, after a long long spell in customs my first 3 watches I ordered from trusty arrived today and i am over the moon. I received the following;

A 5002 big pilot which i have bought a genuine brown with cream stitching strap and a rep but near gen deployment clasp both of which I am still waiting for delivery so wont wear the watch until they arrive.

A Portuguese chrono, white dial with blue hands, I have already put on a peter watchacc black gator strap.

And a top gun 46mm doppel which i am wearing now and love it, i have an 8" wrist and the slightly larger watch sits well.

So now trying to decide which IWC to get next....hmmmm decisions decisions

Edited by gavinh29

This thread is worthless w/o pics

I would go for a Big Ingenieur, allthough this rep is far away from accurate but would fit wonderful on an 8" wrist....a grey diale with working power reserve should be a good addition for you.

Good luck,

Theo

Hi still waiting for my camera back from the work shop. I have fitted my gen dark brown buffalo strap with cream stitching on my big pilot and wow it looks stunning I will post pics ASAP. I appreciate all the kind comments