When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Resolved

Guest RolexRich

$50 from me

Richiro M a.k.a RolexRich

Hi Richiro.....wossup' the drugs worn off.......YOU are the SAME ....and ONE and ONLY Rolexrich that BID $50.00 for this Colamariner dial and bezel.....NOW...be a ggod boy and send payment for the item that YOU bought.....!

Here's the link....!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...;hl=Colamariner

Check it out......same forum name.....same joining date......same membership number...same location......same real name......same EVERYTHING....!

I am just DYING to see your explanation for this loss of memory......:LOL

145766-15715.jpg

Edited by TTK

Guest RolexRich
Hi Richiro.....wossup' the drugs worn off.......YOU are the SAME ....and ONE and ONLY Rolexrich that BID $50.00 for this Colamariner dial and bezel.....NOW...be a ggod boy and send payment for the item that YOU bought.....!

Here's the link....!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...;hl=Colamariner

Check it out......same forum name.....same avatar.....same real name......same EVERYTHING....!

145770-15714.jpg

TTK, i seriously didn't put that bid on!!

It must be my brother who also browse both rwi and rwg..

ok I admit its my mistake leaving the "remember me" id & password on both forums..

I'll ask him tonight, don't worry if he did wrote that, you will get the $50 money..

I really need to change my userid after this.. LOL :D

BTW....here's the PM you sent me in response to my request for payment....perhaps this is a DIFFERENT Rolexrich also....:lol:

Hi Rolex.....would you please confirm your contribution to the board....send me your address and I'll send the bezel and dial off to you.

regards

TTK

RolexRich Re:Donation, Oct 18 2006, 02:40 PM

New arrival

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,466

Hello,

I'm sorry I didnt quite follow.. did you PM me by mistake?

You mean my donation to RWG? yes I wanted to..

can a western union payment suffice? or must be by paypal?

I can just send cash US$ by mail if that's acceptable..

Also..

what bezel and dial you mentioned?

I do need an extra PAM 187 rep bezel and dial if available. though

my address:

M** K** G**

1**,B**** M**** Central

#1*-3**3

Singapore 1*****

Republic Of Singapore

BTW.....here's a copy of the PM that you sent me on RWI...( why you would send me one there I don't know.....the auction had nothing to do with RWI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

=== Sorry but your PM quota at RWG is full I can't reply to your PM, so had to use RWI PM feature ==

Ok I will..

seriously I once PM Admin long time ago, asking for details on how to donate, but never gets replied, but I will ask again..

as for the PAM 187 bezel and dial..

please please please ask your supplier if I can purchase 1 or perhaps 2 :)

Just name the price I will western union it over to you.

Thanks

MK Goh a.k.a rolexrich

Edited by TTK

Brothers.....eh.....there's just no controlling the little blighters.....:D

Still ....it's good to see that he is overflowing with the milk of human kindness......he did make enquiries on YOUR behalf about a replacement bezel and dial for YOUR 187...... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by TTK

Guest RolexRich
Brothers.....eh.....there's just no controlling the little blighters.....:D

no the PM that's me yes..

notice this bit..

"I'm sorry I didnt quite follow.. did you PM me by mistake?"

this is because I don't know why you suddenly PM me with "dial" and "bezel"

and at that time I thought of contributing anyway.

I will ask my bro tonite and im sure it's him.. I'll have him pay the $50, no prob.

it's all been confusing, but good thing its clear now..

sorry i made noises.. I really didn't knew that bid he wrote on the coolamariner.

i thought it's a pure coincidental some one else using similar id..

Ken Lay / Jack Abramoff......and the rest of the Enron / Worldcom boys could have used your services......marvellous defense.....Daniel Webster...Clarence Darrow and F Lee Bailey.....couldn't have presented a better defense......LMAO.....!

@Rolex Rich...( BTW...is your brother Richie Rich ?).......thanks for the laugh....I nearly [censored] myself reading all that.....in fact it was so entertaining....I thought about contributing the $50 myself.....which was a rare moment of insanity.....fortunately my meds kicked in and I dismissed the thought entirely......still...it was funny.....!

Give that little brother of yours a wee kick in the pants...and tell him NOT to use your account here again.....with special emphasis on NOT using your PERSONAL MESSENGER.

Edited by TTK

Guest RolexRich

Please TTK..

i really am didn't aware of that bid on the coolamariner..

I'm now resolving it with my bro, please don't put the blame all on me.

we both don't have paypal, we need to ask a friend with paypal to send the donation money or use western union instead.

@RR...lighten up....nobody's dead.....and no-one's been sent to Gitmo....it's just a laugh......:D

BTW...thanks for the order for the 2x Subs....1x Patek and the Omega Seamaster....!

Dang.....is that little bro' using your account again......:lol:

Guest RolexRich
BTW...thanks for the order for the 2x Subs....1x Patek and the Omega Seamaster....!

Dang.....is that little bro' using your account again......:lol:

Seriously???

no no.. i didn't order that.. :g:

btw, I will register for paypal myself after this and get the $50 money from my bro to pay.