When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I want this Gorgeous PAM .. is it 352?

greekgod

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNcf5o9N3WA

HI Guys looks like I am back to Pams with BANG. I really liked this pam with brushed case and polished bezel. Also the size and shape of this is different from my Pam318 I am assuming. Is this the 352?

Can someone please tell me if there is a super rep of this model. Also I really like the Pam 320 which seems very similar to this one in terms of the case size and style with the shiny hands and date display. I am really interested in getting a one of these and would appreciate any info here please.

Ah forgot to mention that I like the domed crystal style.

I think you answered your question in the other post on the 320GMT

These 300 series 1950 case style are all flat crystal. You clearly like the idea of a bracket so just go for it. Certain members are sensitive to the incorrect movement , to me its not really an issue and I really like the distinctive case of my 312.

Given the recent news of the replica P.9000 looking movement there may be some of the older style domed crystal models that might see the light of day, but quality yet to be determined.

I think you answered your question in the other post on the 320GMT.

These 300 series 1950 case style are all flat crystal. You clearly like the idea of a bracket so just go for it. Certain members are sensitive to the incorrect movement , to me its not really an issue and I really like the distinctive case of my 312.

Given the recent news of the replica P.9000 looking movement there may be some of the older style domed crystal models that might see the light of day, but quality yet to be determined.

I think you answered your question in the other post on the 320GMT.

Thanks for that mate, I was thinking that the 320 had a doomed crystal in the other post? Also on puretime website they say its doomed and hence the assumption. Yes indeed the 1950 case style is very impressive. Pardon the ignorance but when u say incorrect movement do you mean the GMT function on working like in the case of the 320?So you would suggest the 320 as a choice given the parameters?thx Trooper cheers.

Sorry forgot to add I prefer the leather strap but like the case style in the video so I will be going in for the leather strap..thx

The Movement is the trusted A7750

p1020045i.jpg

But some members refuse to touch these watches because the movement doesn't look like the gen. I reckon its their loss

p1020026py.jpg

If you really want a dome there is always the 212/213 but these are chrono's and not a aesthetically simple as the 312/320's

Wow that looks really good mate.. thx for the pics... so if thats the case the 320 is a good choice coz it has the extra hand that makes the dial a little busy and I like it. But perhaps like you said I might wait and see if the newer versions come out with the rep P 9000 movement. Hope noob maker looks into a possibility!!