When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2006 Panerai Reps - When

Lucas

Hey boys,

Search around and I could not find a hint. :g:

I played around with the genuine 233 and the 214 today and I cant wait to see these and some really good Ferraris as reps. But when?! I cant find any info, are these under production now, are they one month away or more? We saw the 250 and the 251 almost instantlly after comercial release. Why are the otherones taking so long time? Deales please give us a hint.

Cheers

Luc

Lucas

You want it fast?

Send us the genuines. You can email me and I give you the address for sending the genuines. For your information, it will take some time before the Ferrari Reps are out. I mean the HIGH END replica. =)

Andrew

Thanks for your reply, mate.

So, I have to make use of my patch and steal some then. :animal_rooster:

In some extent I thought that the manufactures work with the the pictures for the first versions out.

Anyway, cheers mate.

Luc

In some extent I thought that the manufactures work with the the pictures for the first versions out.

I think they do sometimes, especially when there's a real demand for the watch BEFORE its even been released in gen form.

e.g the PAM212 where the rep was pretty damn close to the original prototype gen version, but different to the final gen version that came out.

Lucas

You want it fast?

Send us the genuines. You can email me and I give you the address for sending the genuines. For your information, it will take some time before the Ferrari Reps are out. I mean the HIGH END replica. =)

Andrew

Andrew - Zenith Grande Chronomaster xxt Open - Cheap - 3500 bucks http://www.collectorstime.com/zenith.htm :) cheap gen, you would sell tons!!! :) list is 8k, normally around 5k

Lucas

Just out of curiosity, how long time after your boys has the genuine, it is out as a good rep? Anyone? :bounce: