When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying a sale Breitling from Silix. Couple questions..

gt rider

Hey,

I'm making my first online order and, after much searching, I have decided on a couple «specials» from Silix (low cost, easy starters etc.). I realize these are not the highest quality but I think I will be satisfied for the price.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the chronograph on this watch works: www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_244&products_id=3529 . Also, does anyone know the exact model this replicates. I've looked at the Breitling section and the Breitling website but I'm still not sure. I would like to know what is and isn't accurate once I receive it.

Thanks

Edited by gt rider

Its supposed to be a Navitimer with bits of the Bentley (date window ) but this is spoilt by the fake tourbillon on the dial as Breitling only make one watch with the tourbillon which costs in excess of $160000 ,so this watch doesnt actually look like any gen Breitling.If you like it buy it for that price its cheap enough

Its a mish mash of pieces. Ugly and inaccurate. The subdials are simple date indicators. The one that goes up to 7 indicates the day and I think it switches automatically, and the one with the 12 indicates the month, and has to be manually advanced with the pusher. Save your money and buy a decent rep, you will be much happier.