When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New maker for pam 288?

rolojack

Hi everyone, has anyone seen what PT has put online yesterday? It seems there's a new maker in the game: different dial, hands, case and movement... I doubt our usual makers would father this. Have anyone seen that calibre before? It looks like it was manufactured by seagull since the finish is really similar to the ST19... It's a rather inaccurate copy compared to the fine 7750 powered 288 that was released in 2010, but the uncommon movement got my attention. Any thoughts?

post-43268-0-53050700-1341200542_thumb.jpost-43268-0-23454900-1341200551_thumb.jpost-43268-0-01421800-1341200560_thumb.j

Definitly not when it comes to the case and dial, but the use of the basic A7750 made them lower the crown and the pushers to accommodate the extra gears. if they use the correct movement the watch could really be perfect! As for the one on the pictures attached, as I said, it's not a good rep. Only I've never seen that movement... That's why I figured it might be of some interest to post it. I really wonder what movement that is.... It looks interesting and it could be used in other reps with a few mods to the bridges. I'm thinking of Patek auto chronos.....

• 4 weeks later...