When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All You Dam Panerai Freaks ! ..

2005SUBMARINER

Pan reps are like corn curls... you get one in you and you can't stop. Soon you'll have to have every color strap.. then you'll need more 44's for the lonley straps sitting in the drawer. Then comes 47.. ahhhh.. dumbell curls w/ a 187. Before you know it you'll be ordering a 251 and a 212 and using work address so the wife doesn't know you keep on buying and hope she doesn't notice they are new. "Is that a new watch?" "" No honey.. I've had this.. just put a new strap on it.. that's all."" hehe... it's my only vice.. could be worse.

i thought they were the ugliest watches i've ever seen and could no see what idiot would pay $$$$s for them untill i bought one for the heck of it.....i just wanted to see what the rage was.....that was over 30 pams ago...your done! remember the y are not the same with the rep strap. you need to go all out for the strap! try waccex.de for a start. he has nice straps for a cheap price. then move on to thewatchboys gators and europelli! i reccomend a 111H for the pure pam feeling and great quality handwind movements which are alot more genuine in feel than the 90/91 autos.