When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a dealer for a Michelle Deco Diamond...any help for a TD?

sailingsd

I dont think those exist in replica form.

What about something like this instead? Swiss ETA quartz movement and sapphire crystal

20111225162947_335290.jpg

20111225162947_335292.jpg

There are replicas of the Michelle Deco diamond. There is a Rep dealer named Watch Solutions that has them, as well as several others...I just wanted to know if there is a Trusted Dealer out there that I can buy with confidence.

Best,

JB

There are replicas of the Michelle Deco diamond. There is a Rep dealer named Watch Solutions that has them, as well as several others...I just wanted to know if there is a Trusted Dealer out there that I can buy with confidence.

OK .. just so you know, scammer sites will put up photos of genuine watches and "sell" them, but what you get in the mail is some unrecognizable crap.

If it really does exist, then a specialized dealer who does personal shopping in the asian watch bazaars can find it for you. Email the people at Watch Eden and also the people at Watch International. Watch Eden specializes in those kinds of low end watches and Watch Eden does custom shopping in the watch bazaars.

OK?