When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Modern Love: A TC Submariner Pictorial

lhooq

All these questions about the water-resistance! I haven't tested it yet, but...

Will you be getting your sub wet? I wonder how water resistant these things are.

...I can toss it into the pool tomorrow. If something untoward happens, I will lay the mother of all guilt trips on you, E!

Will you be getting your sub wet? I wonder how water resistant these things are.

Well, it's no pressure test, but I just did laps for an hour. Unfortunately, I didn't get started until the sun had gone down, so poolside photo are off the menu. I can report, however, that the TC Sub was able to withstand the water, the harsh chlorine, and the immense pressures placed upon it by my powerful strokes. (I'm like Mark Spitz minus the mustache, don'cha know?)

So you'll have to make do with this thrilling action shot:

i-XxmgMzf-X3.jpg

Well, it's no pressure test, but I just did laps for an hour. Unfortunately, I didn't get started until the sun had gone down, so poolside photo are off the menu. I can report, however, that the TC Sub was able to withstand the water, the harsh chlorine, and the immense pressures placed upon it by my powerful strokes. (I'm like Mark Spitz minus the mustache, don'cha know?)

So you'll have to make do with this thrilling action shot:

M,

Thank God you're around the forums! LOL Your posts are definitely priceless! Love that photo. If only I can get the post office to get things right, I may just get my parts before my birthday.

Thanks for sharing man and keep them coming.

E