When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Latest PAM 112 any good?

gwatch

CG should be ok. Most noob has been updated with better cg, ar etc. About the lowbar A.. you need to ask dealers or wait for qc pics. Seems some have it and some not.. even though all of them has the good cg. I wouldnt bother about the lowbar A though, no one will notice. Better with a square CG.

Just bought a 112. According to my dealer noob only makes dials with low-bar A at the moment. So all new watches will have the wrong font. I didn't care about it so I bought it anyway. A watch on my wrist with wrong A letters is better than no watch at all... As slask said, no one will notice!

Just bought a 112. According to my dealer noob only makes dials with low-bar A at the moment. So all new watches will have the wrong font. I didn't care about it so I bought it anyway. A watch on my wrist with wrong A letters is better than no watch at all... As slask said, no one will notice!

+1

I would even like to say that YOU wont notice. The dial is in all regards beautiful with the sandwich dial. Just go and get it while you can :)