When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats The Deal With 183s And The Movements?

leeson43

I'm "in the market" for a 183 "black seal" and cant for the life of me fathom out which one has the correct movement. i presume/would guess to go with the swan neck but the thing I'm unsure about is the difference between the H and the G series. as far as the lettering on the front goes (the order) i'm not fussed about that but the thing I'm unsure about is the engravings on the movement.

any further info from you any of the PAM freaks would be much appreciated!

Richard

I'm "in the market" for a 183 "black seal" and cant for the life of me fathom out which one has the correct movement. i presume/would guess to go with the swan neck but the thing I'm unsure about is the difference between the H and the G series. as far as the lettering on the front goes (the order) i'm not fussed about that but the thing I'm unsure about is the engravings on the movement.

any further info from you any of the PAM freaks would be much appreciated!

Richard

dear Richard

we all waiting for best PAM models... the last models have [censored] problems etc.

davidsen "so called perfect" PAM 111 is all but not perfect :bangin:

it is not the time for perfect PAMs... maybe in next weeks comes better models

for 183... you need the version with G-Serie (panerai engraving) and swan´s neck. But some of this models have a problematic movement...

regards

River has a great Swiss 183H for $179. I bought that one and will end up reluming the dial and hands, and possibly changing the cannon pinion. The cannon pinion is pretty good on this watch, but I think I want it perfect. This watch is fantastic it is very close and no other dealer will beat the price.