When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Were to buy a TAG Heuer Formula One ?

Klockan

1. Check the trusted dealers listed on this forum. Shop around, pick the dealer offering the price/quality you want. I personally use Joshua for my off the shelf reps, his firm has always been great to work with.

2. Authorized dealers. If you live in a reasonably sized city or near one, call up the ADs in the area, try to see who's got the best price on the exact version you want. You can try used from ADs too. I wouldn't buy a gen from an unknown source, but the TAG F1 isn't a particularly expensive watch so you could take a gamble on ebay or auctions. Amazon does sell genuine watches IF it's sold buy and shipped by Amazon, this includes TAGs.

Thanks Rick!

Sorrý but I´am absolutely fabric new on this forum, so where do I find this list?

If anyone wonder WHY buy both, the answer is that I have got something like an allergic reaction because of my latest watch, so I want to try the replica first before I go for the real deal. Does anyone knows if it´s the same material in replicas (trusted dealers) as in the genuine?

Look in the section titled "Watches, Clothing & Accessories", it has a variety of dealers there.

Was it a leather, fabric or rubber bracelet that gave you an allergic reaction? Those materials are all different, and I wouldn't expect the replica to use the exact same paint/rubber/cloth/polymer/etc.. The stainless steel (SS) bracelets are just stainless steel. I'm not sure that you can be allergic to stainless steel.

Thanks again Rick!

Stainless steel, I don´t know if that i possible either! Anyway I don´t think I am allergic, it might be so that it was way to tight so the skin coulden´t breathe.

I still have problems to know when something is a great deal or not. The one I have found it this one http://www.xwatcheso...cau1115-ba0869/

But if that is top quality and praiseworthy is very hard to know if you are new to this market, which I am.

I know that it will take some time for you but I would really really appreciate If you send me a link of the store you would buy this watch from if you were me. :notworthy:

Edited by Klockan

Stainless steel, I don´t know if that i possible either! Anyway I don´t think I am allergic, it might be so that it was way to tight so the skin coulden´t breathe.

That should be an easy test, just add some links to it and see if the problem stops.

send me a link of the store you would buy this watch from if you were me

I've never heard of xwatchesoutlet.com. Our trusted dealers list is here: http://www.rwg.cc/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

I personally buy my off the shelf (unmodded, straight from china) replicas from Joshua. He's ships from china, has great communication and has always treated me well. I shop from Joshua's site here:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/index.php

For other watches I shop the other dealers and the trading section.

Typical!

Joshua at Perfect Clones didn´t have this watch so now Iám back at the beginning

If anyone see this watch by a trusted dealer that you really can recommend... please let me know!

Thanks!

I'm not sure if the chinese are replicating that particular watch. Try the other TDs in the list on this forum. If not you can always go to an AD and try on the gen watch and see how it is. It's not a very expensive watch.