When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Singapore GP

jpohl402

Besides the lack of forged carbon case in favor of PVD, how close to Gen is this Rep - just the usual AP problems like crown height being different and bezel screws ?

Does this rep come with ANY lume at all ?

Anything I should know about it ?

Going to purchase one, do a Double AR coating, Re-lume job, and an APBands.com Croc w red stitching....

Also, if the watch is new - and movement working good - should I still have the modder service the movement to help the sec@12 problem...?

As far as mods:

what are the most common mods to make the AP Roo's closer to genuine?

I believe the list above should be done, as well as probably adjusting those bezel screws (whether that's raising or lowering them, or replacing them, I don't know)

but is there ANYTHING else that is (relatively) inexpensive that should be done to make the watch closer to Gen ?? (And common things for modders to do with APs)

I'm not talking about crazy expensive things like new movements or Genuine hands/dial - just things similar to what I have already mentioned ?

And modders:

Please PM me a list of prices for all the things I have mentioned, as well as movement service and waterproofing test - and of course turn-around-time. Thank you !!!

I think you have it covered. Out of curiousity why would you go with one of the few watches where PVD is used in lieu of Carbon and will throw the balance/weight off. Your watch will weigh twice what it should and the case finish won't be correct. If you like PVD why don't you go with one of the watches where the case should be PVD (End of Days, Las Vegas, etc.).