When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob saying hello! Looking for a breitling rep

Hello everyone,

I have been looking at brietlings and omega's for years, and recently started looking into just getting a quality rep. My searching for what to look for has led me here and got me thinking of getting a quality rep and possibly doing an AR mod and having the watch serviced when I finally pick one.

Thanks for collecting all of the great info on here!

You've found a great place in RwG ;) have a look at the Trusted Dealers section and also the watches for sale on here for some great deals! I'm no Breitling expert but the guys on here will help you as much as they can :inverted:

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

I was about to pull the trigger on a purchase of a montbrilliant 01 limited edition rep with a Swiss movement... Then I found these forums and realized the movement was actually Asian not Swiss and I could tell by the "sunken date wheel".

I was also going to buy from hireplicas.com and it just bugs me that I haven't heard a word about them on any forum I have been able to find.

So it looks like I'm going to go with silix or pure time as their reputations are very well established. One of them is offering a few % off in discount so I'm trying to talk myself out of buying more than one! I have the distinct feeling that the desire to have "just one" is a bit of a daydream though.

Edited by renonspe