When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking of Buying Seamaster PO 45mm from silix

fortisb42

I am noob at reps and thinking of purchasing from silix a seamaster PO 45mm black the price i was quoted was 268 dollars. Not really sure if thats a good way to start. What do you guys think? They told me it is the version with correct omega logo and no happy feet.

Newest edition- Correct Omega Logo

Dimension: 42mm x 14.5mm

Movement: Asian Eta 2824-2 Automatic movement

Dial: Black DialCorrect Omega Logo - No Happy Feetwith Orange number

Bezel: Black Bezel

Case: Solid 316 stainless steel

Strap: Solid 316 stainless steel with Foldover Clasp

Glass: scratch-proof Sapphire Crystal with AR coating

Water-proof/Water-resistant: Yes

If I remember correctly, Trevor has that same watch for around $208. For $288, you can get the true ETA movt in this watch. Quick turn around and excellent service according to most of the guys around here, as well. Happy hunting!

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, Trevor has that same watch for around $208. For $288, you can get the true ETA movt in this watch. Quick turn around and excellent service according to most of the guys around here, as well. Happy hunting!

Those are the prices for the 45.5mm

42mm are ETA Clone $188 and Swiss $268

http://www.trwatch.com/index.php?cPath=23&sort=3a&page=9

What exactly makes it a true ETA? I bought mine as "swiss ETA" as well but I wouldn't make that mistake again. I'm very doubtfull that they're real ETA's with the current happenings around Swatch possibly slaching the suplly of movements.

What exactly makes it a true ETA? I bought mine as "swiss ETA" as well but I wouldn't make that mistake again. I'm very doubtfull that they're real ETA's with the current happenings around Swatch possibly slaching the suplly of movements.

True. I probably wouldn't spring the extra cash for a "true

ETA" movement, as, like you said, there's no way to know if you're really getting what you paid for. When I order one from Trevor, it will be the 45.5 mm version with the clone ETA. That one is definitely at the top of my extremely short list of "must buy" reps.