When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HF 390 + Noob crown guard...

projectologist

This one arrived today and I'm impressed with how much better the Noob cg is compared to the H Factory's. It didn't come with the original HF cg for comparison but I think the difference is obvious. All I had to do is sink the cg's lever pin a hair below the top surface, next will be polishing the pin that holds the roller bearing in place and I'm done.

Slammed on my 1 year-old patina'd Asso and it's good-to-go :)

390ccc-2.jpg

390bbb.jpg

390aaa.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, I'm still a newbie when it comes to PAMs. In reference to OPs question when you refer to Noob CG and Case for 390 are you talking about the case and CG from 111? So in order to really pimp out my 390 I would have to switch all 390 parts to my noob111 case set?

Yes but i believe there are other noob pam you can use to

Hello, I'm still a newbie when it comes to PAMs. In reference to OPs question when you refer to Noob CG and Case for 390 are you talking about the case and CG from 111? So in order to really pimp out my 390 I would have to switch all 390 parts to my noob111 case set?

You can just go with the Noob cg and crown, no need for a Noob case. In my pics that's what you see... an HF case with Noob cg and crown.

Also need to mention... to use the Noob cg/crown combo, you'll need to use the HF o-ring with the Noob crown.

You can just go with the Noob cg and crown, no need for a Noob case. In my pics that's what you see... an HF case with Noob cg and crown.

Also need to mention... to use the Noob cg/crown combo, you'll need to use the HF o-ring with the Noob crown.

As well as possibly filing down the cg though? I've always been hesitant to try this in case it just gets worse and worse.

• 3 weeks later...

You can't unless you buy the newest noob v3 111 watch and pop your 390 movement dial and hands in it and slap on your case back

Or you might get lucky in the parts forum