When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Upgrades For My Pam 005

ZainoDetail

I have a PAM 005 in my collection that I find on my wrist more often than any other watch in my collection. The irony of it is that this was also the most inexpensive replica that I own. Off the bat the back is very good, there's no recessed pin and overall for the price I'm a satisfied customer esp. compared to some of the more expensive reps that I own. It was origionally purchased from Joshua and is the following model: http://perfect-clones.com/pn00504-logo-mar...atic-p-684.html

My question is can I get an upgraded crown and a brushed crown guard for this watch through anyone? Most of the postings that I see don't specifically include the 21J movement hence I want to make sure that I'm buying parts that will fit my watch. I realize that there are other minor flaws with the watch but I'd like to send it off for some superlume and to have the crown and crown guard upgraded since it spends soo much time on my wrist.

Thanks for any input

It might become your most expensive rep by the time you're done with mods. AR crystal-$75, Crown-$70, crown guard (if you can find one)-$50, Lume-$75. You do all that, and you still have an automatic 005, which doesn't even exist.

I'm in the same boat, but have an older swiss version. Has the wrong caseback (from the 5218 201a). I might give Davidsen a buzz and see if he has everything I need and then send it to The Zigmeister for a lume job.

It might become your most expensive rep by the time you're done with mods. AR crystal-$75, Crown-$70, crown guard (if you can find one)-$50, Lume-$75. You do all that, and you still have an automatic 005, which doesn't even exist.

I'm in the same boat, but have an older swiss version. Has the wrong caseback (from the 5218 201a). I might give Davidsen a buzz and see if he has everything I need and then send it to The Zigmeister for a lume job.

I forgot to mention this watch actually has a light AR coating on it as well.

However you make a good point. Where do you draw the line in improving an inexpensive watch???...I guess I'm just looking to make it a "little" better than it already is since I enjoy it soo much.