When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 308RU - Regetta Chrono Questions

juan.sidarta

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone had purchased the 308RU from Andrew.

Link as below:

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_52&products_id=9595

Any sort of feedback from anyone who bought it would be great. Looks almost perfect from to the original from the pics, but haven't seen any posts regarding it.

Anyone mind telling me the main difference between H factory and Noob Factory? I know they both make good reps, but which is better? Or what are the differences?

Thanks

Hi Juan,

N usually has a better detailed finish : elements sizes are often accurate vs the gen. When H makes very good copies cosmetically speaking, but if you start to try swapping gen parts to your H watch, differences will appear.... However, in my opinion, H dials are really getting good nowdays !!! The 308 is a nice watch, but it's also a rare watch that comes with a very specific set of box and papers.... So if you want to be credible and pretend your watch is gen, step away from that one and go for a more commun model that can easely be found on the second hand market.... If people know you can't afford it, the 308 will shout fake!

Thanks Rolo, its not that I can't afford per se, and thanks for that input, it has been very helpful. But when I do go to certain parts of my country, it might get unsafe as I have heard many stories from friends. I'd rather them take my rep than my real watch or my life, lol. Is the 308 1:1 though? It seems really good from the pics. And a gen 308 is about 6k+? I mean thats not too much for a pane :D

@vilius, what got reps do u suggest? Something that is different to the plain models?

Edited by juan.sidarta

^ NF 029 V1 ( I call it a cousin of Rolex Explorer II 16750 and GMT Master 1675), 243 V2( looks rather similar to 111 but it is a sub), 326 (the blue one if you like blue chrono watch) these 3 are supposed to be best OTB Pams ever. NF manuals have got some flaws: optics, CP not polished on some, some a bit worse CG.

I had 029 V1 - love it and going to buy. Can not live without it.