When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem with my PO 42.....

Guest lionheart

Guest lionheart

hello to all members.! 5 days now i have problem with my PO asia eta.the movement run perfect but i cant find posstion date from crown, i cant turn smooth the movement from crown when is stop....i have problec with crown!what can i do?can i fix?any watchmaker in EUROPE?THANKS

I think what you are describing is that you cannot pull the crown out into the date setting position, or you can, but it will not turn for you to set the date. But you don't mention if you can set the time. If you can set the time, what happens when you keep turning the hour hand 2 times past the 12 o'clock position? Does the date change then? If not, then probably your date wheel is jammed. You will have to have a watch maker have a look at it. It is not that difficult to fix if no parts are broken. Just look on the internet for watch repair in your city, and call them and ask if they work on replicas. Most of them don't care about the watch, mostly the movement is what they are concerned with. Just tell them it is an asian 2824 or 2836 and ask if they will work on it. Good luck!

T.