When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU dealer

thaking

Can anyone PM me (if cannot be this public), if someone has some connection (maybe EU auction site) to anyone who is selling watches inside EU. To noww I normally ordered fro priceangels (but our custums are now very strictive and open every china packets :S, so I lost 3 tag heuer watch)

thans

Edited by thaking

EU inside dealers available through the internet are very often scammers, ripping off their customers. One of the few serious ones is UK based Reg Narikaa, you find him on all the international forums. Otherwise and if you don't trust triangle shipment from international dealers, member to member deals inside EU are the alternative, here or on the other forums. The choice is of course limited to what gets offered...

It's no problem that I don't trust international dealers I order from China and other non EU countries almost every day, but there are problems with our customs, because they checked every package which comes outside from EU. And if they found a replica they destroy them... So I heard that some countries are not so "strict"...

So thanks for any further advice ;)