When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skeleton sources

Limestone

Hi.. Been of the rep/watch market for a while (to much work and to much house "flipping").

But we all fall back, don't we.

Thinking of starting up with a skeleton watch..

Not looking for any specific brand/rep, but more a "much bang for your buck" watch.

A couple of years ago I bought a so called Skelton on ebay.. But it was a cheap one and not really what I call skeleton.

So I'm not after the cheap ebay versions but still not want to pay $500 either.

Anyone with a good source..?

Skickat från min HTC Desire S via Tapatalk 2

I saw an Invicta skeleton watch, it wasn't exactly classy, about $200 but it was an excellent skeletonized movement. Decorated minimalist bridges and an exposed mainspring and a seconds at 9 indication. Quite nice, I just don't like the case and I wish the clear dial wasn't printed with a giant Invicta logo :p Otherwise, it's a pretty nice looking watch, I think it comes in a couple of colours as well.

jomashop_2231_636609930.bmp

post-44290-0-22634100-1349787360_thumb.j

have you looked at some offerings from rotary? this one has always taken my eye http://www.firstclasswatches.co.uk/rotary-gents-automatic-gs0251806-p-3567.html

comes in yellow gold colour too. and looking around can be found pretty damn cheap...similar to your pic too...

Thanks Alex.

While searching for these skeleton watches I found one german store selling them:

www.watchoutletberlin.com/Skeleton

But while browsing thier site I also found the AATOS Tourbillion.. for $645 ?? (Ebay at $430)

Check them out:

www.watchoutletberlin.com/Tourbillon

Did a couple of searches, nothing came up on RWG, but WatchUSeek and RWI had a couple of reviews.

Alls seems pleased with this budget tourbillion.

I might go Tourbillion instead of Skeleton.. ;)