When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob in the Lowcountry (Charleston, SC)

Placorte

Whats going on everyone! I just thought i would drop a quick note about myself and say hi....

For my entire life I have been taken great interest in watches but specifically always had a thing for Rolex. Being a young professional and having a newer family, high end replicas have always been of interest to me, unfortunately but FORTUNATELY until now i havent had any due to being afraid of the scam sites. With all of that said i have already gone bonkers with some purchases.

On another note, i am a huge football <--- american fan... NYG and Rollllll Tide. I love baseball as well and play golf 2-3 times per week. I am a sales manager for a LARGE telecom company.

I am always up for a great conversation about anything, especially football, golf and tattoos... Yes i love art as well, i am often found drawing at the beach and to me tattoos are a impactful piece of art.

I signed up about a week ago and just made my 4th purchase already... I am all of the sudden taken over mentally by the thought of a perfect 1675.... probably will be my first gen purchase one day in the future!

Hi, my name is Chip, and i have a problem.

I look forward to meeting everyone here and thank you to some great people i have met already!!!

Jay - BK and TC i think have the nicest rep sub's so far.... i would refer to the noobies post in the beginning of the intros... no true BEST sub.... each one has its flaws and if you want a gen buy a gen.

I love BKs date mod though and i think thats what sets his apart by far.

Jay - BK and TC i think have the nicest rep sub's so far.... i would refer to the noobies post in the beginning of the intros... no true BEST sub.... each one has its flaws and if you want a gen buy a gen.

I love BKs date mod though and i think thats what sets his apart by far.

Thanks for your info I found BK and TC pages very interesting reps on two diff experts. According to TC terms and condition I need 3+ feedbacks to order. How do I earn feedbacks?

Welcome Chip to RWG from another Carolinian....Charlotte. . Sounds to me like you have found a home. Some fantastic people here that have knowledge and expertice that is beyond reproach. The genuine forum members lurk here so as to learn about the many aspects In and of the world of horology. But they won't admit It. ;)

Nice to have you here Chip.....have fun.:)

Mike