When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Rep Purchase! Omega Seamaster

B3ard

Hey RWG,

I was curious whether you guys liked this watch as much as I do?! I saw it, saw the $20 off coupon, and had to have it. I saw Watcheden was a TD on a friendship forum that deals with reps as well.

I was wondering what you guys thought of this watch from the pictures they post? I'm sure they'll send QC pictures soon I'm hoping, unless they aren't that type of company since they seem to be more about price and so forth, so maybe its not at as much of a personal level?

Just curious if you could post the short comings of this exact model? I saw it was 21J, and was fairly priced, and I was reading that every rep owner NEEDS to have an Omega in their collection.

Also,

I did purchase this Milgauss as well, wondering if anyone could include some details on whether this watch is good? I was worried about the size (39MM) and I'm hoping its not too small on my wrists.

As for that one, it's a 21J as well, so I'm only assuming both watches run at 21.6k BPH, when I was really hoping it would run at 28k.

thanks a ton! Hopefully my first purchases were good!

Mike