When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Markets!?!

folex

So I went to the "Market" in Indonesia today, as I wanted to look around at the quality of the reps they have their in comparison to the ones here and of course prices too. First off, to my amazement, I actually found "super-reps" or Reps that we, members of the forums would argue is the latest. I was taking a look at their AP's, and I would argue that they are the Noob Factory's. I asked for the AP Safari, and true enough it looks exactly like the ones Puretime or any other TD is selling here. It had the updated Silver lining around the Numeric, the rounded pushers, etc.

So I went to ask for the PAM's just to make sure, and they gave me a PAM177, which felt extremely light relative to the stainless steel editions. The case back is extremely similar or should i say the same to the ones sold by the Noob factory. The Crown guard felt smooth and it was of great quality. I was shocked, and decided to ask for the PAM243. It was Indeed true! The markets do have what the TD's are offering!!! But there is a little price differential I have to admit. The prices in the market are about 10% higher than those in the TD, but ofc for me, its instant and free shipping :D, and I get to tinker and inspect for my own watch. Is it worth it? I don't know, but I am still looking to order my 243's from Toro as we speak. hahaha..

Found myself a nice bag too, I'd post pics soon.

(Its a different story for bags though, I could explain if desired by members)

Thanks for reading guys!!