When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Site Nicecopy.cn (nicecopy.com)

chuck.serie1

I'm just gonna make it simple. Why fix it if it ain't broke. Should someone really lose money just to find out and tell us this site is a scam? There's nothing wrong with the TDs already present. They can supply any rep watch that you find out on the other googled rep sites asking as it exists. If the pics are too good to be true then it's most likely too good to be true.

Like I just said "Don't fix it if it ain't broke."

Why do you assume that an off-forum seller will be a scam? :g: In all the purchases I've made since (and before) joining this forum (maybe 40-50) I've had one, and only one, attempted scam (on iOffer) which was refunded by PP. It was a sale where I should've thought "too good to be true..." but it had enough credibility to make it worth the while... (A rep of a Tudor Tiger Chronograph. If you know of a Trusted Dealer who sells one, please send a link) The only time I dealt with a Trusted Dealer, each transaction had issues... :bangin: It's not about trying to fix something that's not broken, just makes sense to have as many options as possible for people to go to :good::drinks:

• 7 months later...

This thread came up in a Google search about nicecopy.cn, which I can't gind any more.  The reason for sometimes going out side our TD's is that there are some other sites that offer things our TD's don't.  I should add that just becasue some sites don't want the hassel of jumping through the TD forum hoops or have the time to participate on a forum doesn't neccisarily make them bad.  Do your homework and hope for the best while expecting the worst.  :)