When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for PAM026 builder

penerai1950

You will need to source the swiss movements from the myriad of places that sell them... Ofrei, bay, T, etc etc but if you want a rep then that will need more sourcing for correct plates etc

Only 26 (A or B ) dial will be DSN but its crap

CB needs to come from Jakob he does custom CBs or find one of ELs nice and heavy CB on the B... that way you can try for a transitional :)

But you will struggl with a decent rep dial mate

Edited by PeteM

You will need to source the swiss movements from the myriad of places that sell them... Ofrei, bay, T, etc etc but if you want a rep then that will need more sourcing for correct plates etc

Only 26 (A or B ) dial will be DSN but its crap

CB needs to come from Jakob he does custom CBs or find one of ELs nice and heavy CB on the B... that way you can try for a transitional :)

But you will struggl with a decent rep dial mate

Hi PeteM, many thanks for your advice. Looks like i would need to do more searching for the parts :-)

Darren-

Normally you assemble the parts and then go to a modder who does whatever work you want. I am not aware of any one who both sources parts and then mods the watch. Once you have the parts there are a number of folks who will do the work.

Many thanks for your kind reply. I thought most of the modders have their suppliers for parts. :-)