When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor 7924 Dial on Ebay!

panerai153

Are some of these Ebay sellers smoking crack, or am I just so far out the loop. I'm stuck in the 1970's?

Here is a dial that looks like it went through the Nanug survival testing program, and it failed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-Tudor-Submariner-Gilt-Dial-7922-7924-/221145781227?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337d50d3eb

First off it's hard to see how the dial got so beaten up, yet the white writing is very readable. looks like it was hand drawn over the old letters with a white marker. And the best, it's not 49.00 USD. it's not 490.00 USD, he's asking 4900.00 USD for this dial. I know these are rare, but come on, 4.9K?

Are some of these Ebay sellers smoking crack, or am I just so far out the loop. I'm stuck in the 1970's?

Here is a dial that looks like it went through the Nanug survival testing program, and it failed.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item337d50d3eb

First off it's hard to see how the dial got so beaten up, yet the white writing is very readable. looks like it was hand drawn over the old letters with a white marker. And the best, it's not 49.00 USD. it's not 490.00 USD, he's asking 4900.00 USD for this dial. I know these are rare, but come on, 4.9K?

These ebay sellers are smoking crack for sure a tudor rose watch for 59,995usd for what was a poor mans rolex i love tudor subs and they are rare but do they actually sell them for this amount there should be rules against over pricing items 5,000usd for a 5513 dial what next it seems that anything rolex vintage automatically means $$$$$$$$$ and a get rich quick scheme for the seller this dail while not that high a pricetag has to be a joke and i wonder what the hell happened to it when you think that it was factory fitted into a sealed water resistant case i know they are rare but what use is this dial it looks like it was used for target practice .

post-27094-0-06085700-1353353377_thumb.j

if this was in my watch surely i would replace it !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...