When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want a new Sub or SD

d4v1d

Hi all,

I saved up some money and I would like to spent it on a new Rolex. I like both the Sea Dweller and Sub (no LV) and want to spent about 400-500 bucks. I know TC Sub is very good but I also read good things about WM9 and BK. Unfortunately I actually don't know what BK and WM9 offer in detail. The WM9 V2 looks very, very nice but what's the price range and how is this one compared to the TC Sub?

Anyway, I would like to get some advise on buying a Sub or Sea Dweller. Which are the best bang for the buck? I don't want to spent so much on a gen insert and pearl.

Thank you all.

Edited by d4v1d

The only available sub worth buying is going to be a bk sub or TC sub. Wm9 is no more unless you find one used. Contact TC or bk using the search feature and pm him.

Oke thanks! And is there anything good for the Sea Dweller or are we all sticked to the ultimate Sea Dweller from our TD's?

USD is a crappy rep. Crystal is just terrible in terms of shape vs gen. Suggest waiting until it's fixed by the factory before buying. Best choice is to contact TC and get his sub. It's the best out there..best ever actually in terms of rep subs. No real need to upgrade..it's good enough as is.