When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie needs some help...

Kl2onik

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, as well as new to the replica market. At the moment, I just finished med school and in all honesty my bills are back logged for the next decade. Long story short the PAMs have caught my eye a while back and I know I have to have one. Unfortunately, like some others, I can not cough up 10+K for a nice looking watch. I have looked through some dealers on this site and the watches look good, however judging by some of the replies and reviews you give some dealers I'm skeptical. I need help finding the dealer/watch you guys feel is most well put together (basically looks and feels closest to the real thing with a good mechanism). I understand there always will be some imperfections but it's to be expected when funds are limited. I am most interested in the PAM127, PAM 270, and PAM111. Any help or links would be MUCH appreciated! I am going to pull the plug on this in the next week and would love your input.

Thanks

Alex

Edited by Kl2onik

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, as well as new to the replica market. At the moment, I just finished med school and in all honesty my bills are back logged for the next decade. Long story short the PAMs have caught my eye a while back and I know I have to have one. Unfortunately, like some others, I can not cough up 10+K for a nice looking watch. I have looked through some dealers on this site and the watches look good, however judging by some of the replies and reviews you give some dealers I'm skeptical. I need help finding the dealer/watch you guys feel is most well put together (basically looks and feels closest to the real thing with a good mechanism). I understand there always will be some imperfections but it's to be expected when funds are limited. I am most interested in the PAM127, PAM 270, and PAM111. Any help or links would be MUCH appreciated! I am going to pull the plug on this in the next week and would love your input.

Thanks

Alex

PAM111 is always a classic.

127 has been out of stock for a while. I suggest the Pam 005 from Puretime.com. It's very close to gen, hand wind movement so potentially more reliable than an Asian automatic and a closed case back which hides the easiest tell which is the movement appearance itself. The 111 is a great watch also but the open case back makes it an easy tell if it's off your wrist and examined by someone who knows Pams.

Just checked out puretime.com, but it seems like an empty redirect domain??? Have been looking at Perfect clones website who is a dealer on here, any input on them? Also I do want the hand wind movement as it is more reliable for me.

Edited by Kl2onik

Thank you so much for your help. I am leaning toward the 005 or the 111 at this point. Most likely the 005. My question is what is the difference between, M noob best/M H best/ and N noob best/ H factory best? This is regarding the 005. Assuming some of these are the same thing but worded differently?

Edited by Kl2onik

Perry you have been incredibly helpful and I am going to take your word for it and go with that one. Only thing that kind of scares me is that they do not except paypal and I cant email them? I did do a live chat just now but almost seems like i'm talking to a robot) I hope to god I get this watch once I order it...

Hold on....first be sure your on the pure time web site. I sent you the web address. Second have no fear...I've bought 50 or more rep watches and never failed to receive one. You order and then just sit back and wait. Pay by credit card and it will be fine. If your in the US within 7 days you will get your watch. I suggest going ahead and buying a real nice thick strap for it. I recommend Malio straps if your looking for a casual look. All hand made ...beautiful. If your looking for a more formal look buy a thick croc strap from The watch boys. Just sit back and relax...you will love the watch. 98 percent gen look for 300 bucks...not bad!