When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help, information for a shipment to France

matea

hello,

I'm new, I've never ordered a watch.
I would like to have information because there are many choices ...
I almost ordered on iparadisac.co, but fortunately seeking advice I came across your site.
This site is really bad?
I have a budget of 150/200 euros maximum and I directed more towards a model of Hublot or Montblanc.
Which sites do you recommend?
I saw on the forums that there was a risk of being confiscated by customs the watch and pay a heavy fine.
There is a transmission mode (UKTRANS - TRANSFER trusty time on the site)
Do you know if it works? Other sites proposed on?

Thank you in advance for your help

matt

Ok, i'll do it.... :fool:

Welcome.

Take a look at the 'Watches, Clothing and Accessories' section on the main page. The people you see here are 'trusted dealers' who have a great selection for you to look at. Be careful, dont search for the web sites using a search engine as there are many clones of the good sites that WILL con you. Always use a link to the site from this forum.

Shipping and customs is not a major worry. Some things do get stopped (a few stories recently) but most get through. Best option is to pick your watch, pick your dealer and ask their recomendation for shipping, some even offer a replacement if it gets seized (confirm this with them before).

Good luck and just remember, if you want to buy a good replica watch, patience is the most important thing. If it takes 2 months to get to you then it takes 2 months  :)