When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

update on 94010 build

iwc3

Added caseback engraving by JMB... beautiful work. The work on the caseback changes the whole feel of the watch

Added lug holes by JMB

Added 7836 bracelet from Josh

Added Tudor clasp from Rafflestime

Added White lume to the service dial

Still need to install gen Tudor movement and gen Crown with Clark tube.

post-1626-0-06614000-1354648081_thumb.jp

post-1626-0-47684400-1354648099_thumb.jp

post-1626-0-27787800-1354648419_thumb.jp

Nice build! im building a 94010 blue snow flake at the moment im waiting for insert ,raffles clasp ,clarkes crystal,and gen crown/tube to arrive ,im looking for a folded bracelet for my build yours looks great i will have to check out joss bracelet ! jmb made a super job on that backcase my backase is also being engraved by jmb ,there is a guy on ebay from hong kong sells great tudor watchboxes i ordered a couple from him makes a nice finishing touch !

Edited by aeromatic
  • Like 1

When you get a chance aeromatic, can you point me to that Ebayer with the boxes?

Thanks,

Iwc3

Ebay seller is rocketchan 100% positive feedback : item 90s tudor watch leather box item code 200854734922 price 24.99usd : and item modern tudor watch leather box item code 200857063086 price 34.99usd shipping is 20usd i ordered both boxes and asked for a discount on shipping and paid 30usd for both boxes , he has only a few listed on ebay and says they are gen boxes i dont know if they are but the quality is superb and much better than the cartel boxes

he lists a lot of boxes on another site and also has vintage rolex boxes but these are expensive around 300usd to 700usd the site is delcampe.net i have never heard of this site it seems to be like ebay sellers name is 338local

check my content post name : on order parts including a tudor rose dial i have some photos of the boxes near the end of my post good luck !

Edited by aeromatic